Zoned and ready to go
Sydney Science Park was zoned in 2016 for mixed uses through B4 and B7 zones allowing employment, education, residential and retail across a seamless area the size of Macquarie Park.
Since our rezoning there have been many positive planning and infrastructure announcements including: The Commonwealth commitment to build the airport (3km from SSP) by 2026 and the joint State-Commonwealth commitment to deliver Stage 1 of the North-South rail corridor (through SSP) by 2026.
In light of these catalytic announcements, Celestino has been progressing a comprehensive structure plan and revised masterplan for SSP as well as our adjacent, substantial landholdings, known as SSP Masterplan 2.0.
Current zoning allows Celestino to deliver:
- 340,000m2 of commercial and research floorspace
- 100,000m2 of education space for education providers
- 3,400 dwellings
- Vibrant town centre with a mix of retail, commercial, education and residential
- Passive and active recreational spaces
- Playgrounds and sporting facilities
- Extensive bicycle and walking paths
- Cultural precinct
Our immediate development focus is to activate approximately 44 hectares into a high-technology industrial precinct within SSP. This includes land purchase, leasing or turn-key development opportunities.
We are currently bringing essential services to the site.